Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween night Ghost Walk

Approximately 150 people turned out on a ghoulish night in Barton to attend a spooky Ghost Walk, which started in Baysgarth Park at the museum.  We met with some rather troubled characters, roaming the streets, lurking in the shadows, hiding behind trees in the park and wandering around the graveyards.

Is this the ghost of Toyah Wilcox?




A young lady at Priestgate told us a story of financial ruin.


A hooded character glides silently past at St Peter's Church. Not many noticed this one.


This guy gave a few people a fright!


Spooky sighting down the lane near St Peter's Church.


A young fisherman with a troubled tale.

The scariest of all!

Heading back to the Park.

If you came on the Ghost Walk and can fill us in on the stories you heard, also if you have any pictures, please send them to me at daretoknow@mac.com and I will add them to the blog.


2 comments:

  1. I really didn't think that I was the scariest of all... until I saw my picture in your blog, I now agree with you wholeheartedly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the ghost walk contain the story of the dentist who murdered his own children at the house on the corner of caistor road/whitecross street near baysgarth park entrance. Can't find any information about it and would be interested to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete